Corporate Interactive and TelstraThe Corporate Interactive team excitedly announce the Proposal Builder for Telstra, Australia's largest communications company, has been given the go-ahead.
The objective of the project is to provide a Software Application that will assist and support Channel Sales team members by providing a standard method of creating, maintaining and tracking high quality proposals for customers across both Telstra branded and non-branded partners.
The Benefits of the Proposal Builder App:
- Allows business proposals to be created following a consistent layout
- Intuitive and easy to use reducing errors and increasing efficiency
- Accuracy - all pricing and details are up-to-date and centrally managed
- Tracking - each proposal that is sent, opened, approved, expired is tracked and team members are updated via PUSH notifications in the app
- Speeds up proposal production
- Provides consistency across all sales channels for Telstra branded and non-branded partners
- The content pool is controlled by the Telstra business team.
In line with the strict adherence of Telstra's protection of their customers information, the application offers 100% security of customer details and a comprehensive archive facility.
The application will provide, but not be limited to:
- Proposal template creation, maintenance and sharing
- Proposal preparation
- Attachment of files to proposals
- Email delivery of proposal to customers
- Proposal tracking and alerts
- E-signature on proposals
- Content library
- Complex custom pricing models
- Dashboard view of proposals sent, accepted, declined
- Proposal sharing, versioning, audit trail
- Multiple levels of access
Corporate Interactive welcomed this opportunity to build a great partnership and working relationship with Telstra and help them to fulfil their aim of 'helping our customers work more productively in the present, as well as preparing them for a smarter business future'. By providing an intuitive and easy to use application, the proposal process will become more efficient and effective for Telstra and their customers across the Asia Pacific region.
The solution Telstra desired was a perfect match for Corporate Interactive's technologies, skills and project methodology, using Agile to benefit the client in producing weekly sprint releases. It has also been a great opportunity for the team to once again, showcase our ability to tackle and deliver highly-engineered technical solutions.
If you would like to know more about this project or you require a similar application or project solution, please contact Andrew Davidson on 1300 662 553 or see our contact page.